Updated October 05, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
We use Sage Intacct for various reasons. Posting our journal entries, creating invoices and applying offline payments. Recording our miscellaneous deposits. We also use this to charge our vendors for recurring payments. We also use [Sage] Intacct to sync with our bill.com data. This provides real time data that we use when making our reports.
- Journal Entries are very easy to post using Intacct
- Sage [Intacct] does a good job of syncing real time data from bill.com
- Sage Intacct is very useful to create account balances reports
- Sometimes sync errors occur in bill.com
- Provide more breakdown options for the reports
- I'd like to be able to duplicate invoices
- Positive, it's simplified our processes. We now only have to use sage and bill.com
It's more than just a tax solution, it's a complete invoicing solution that does recurring charges, invoicing, expense management etc. We use it to charge and invoice our customers automatically as well as for our general accounting.
They offer webinars and lengthy information regarding updates that they've made.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?
Yes, we've benefited from this automation. We use the general ledger a lot for misc expenses.
I've used QuickBooks, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft GD and now intacct. Intacct has by far been the simplest to use.
This has been a lifesaver for our business. We switched over from Microsoft GD and it has made our processes a lot easier.