Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
We are a solar operations and maintenance provider with customers and customer sites across the country. Sage Intacct has made it possible for us to track all costs and revenues by our customer location and therefore be better able to analyze customer profitability.
- Easy to import transactions--we need to spread costs across numerous sites and this makes it much easier because we can create a spreadsheet and then import the data.
- It's easy to tag billable costs and ensure we are billing our customers everything we should. Prior to Sage Intacct, we didn't have the visibility and a lot of billables went un-invoiced.
- The ability to have the project managers create their own purchase orders and have those accrue to the period they should gives us a much better picture financially, even when AP invoicing is slow.
- The credit card transactions can be imported but cannot not be flagged as billable or non-billable purchases. As a result, we still have to enter each employee's as an expense report and mark it paid by credit card. It adds extra steps.
- Allowed management to see real-time data and improve the decision-making process
Because everything is linked, we are able to do more accounting-related research faster and more efficiently.
We had help from our vendor, but once it was up and running, we have maintained and changed the configuration as we needed. Very simple to operate.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?