I love Salesflare!
May 06, 2020
I love Salesflare!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesflare
Salesflare is a great low-cost alternative to costly customer acquisition apps. As a solo business owner, I use Salesflare as my main CRM and ways to keep my clients info updated to secure future sales. With followups, tasks, and special features, Salesflare is a full-featured tool. I can update client notes from my phone, which helps during consultations.
- Salesflare organizes your clients (accounts) and contacts
- Great amount of depth when it comes to monitoring sales and other opportunities
- Ability to add custom fields to individual accounts such as branding
- Click to call would be a great help for clients' numbers
- Branded UI or more customization options
- More features to customize accounts
- It's all I have to track opportunities and goals and it's all I ever need.
- The app made me excited to teach myself the "lead stages" and how to easily move a lead through each stage of the opportunity.
- Being able to keep up with clients on social media and task really helps secure the sale.
Salesflare does its own thing compared to the others I've tried. It's unique even though it shares many of the main features a CRM should have. Salesforce Lightning is amazing and feature-packed but can often get overwhelming depending on your use case. I never experience any slight lag or load times with Salesflare. Lightning can sometimes hang depending on your browser etc.
Salesflare is best suited for individual and small to medium-sized businesses that are serious about their sales, pipeline and customer relations. When a client gives me more info or needs something completed I can quickly note the conversation in that client's account. I can do this from my PC, which I use mostly, or my mobile devices.