Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce CMS
We are using SF CMS as a whole organization. The only problem I am aware of is charging credit cards for customers' orders. We are currently having to use a different platform. That platform pushes orders to SF then SF pushes orders to our shipping database.
- Easy workflow with specific fields easy for export.
- Only some fields can be exported.
- Easier transition from customer files to same customer files.
- Too expensive when just starting out. Have to use a smaller platform until business grows.
- Great integration API with multiple platforms.
Do you think Salesforce CMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce CMS's feature set?
Did Salesforce CMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Salesforce CMS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce CMS again?
Once SF CMS is set up, it is extremely easy to use and compatible with other platforms.
Anytime we have needed help creating new pages or fields we have received help quickly.