Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
My whole company uses Salesforce in order to leverage task tracking and manage customer/client relationships. We find it very helpful to use this platform across our different departments so we can streamline what each department is doing such as the sales or marketing teams. It has been beneficial in completing projects and goals on time and we have increased our productivity in each department using Salesforce Commerce Cloud. eCommerce is a booming industry and this type of CRM helps us stay organized!
- Traffic - When we have sales, our traffic will increase exponentially and their cloud can handle the huge uptick in traffic we receive without overloading our servers.
- Site updates - it continually monitors in the background for any upgrades or updates needed so we don't have to go in and do it ourselves. A real time saver!
- Integration - outside plugins and add-ons are easy to install with Salesforce commerce cloud as it allows a seamless integration of extra plug ins onto our site.
- Since we are a niche market, some of the integrations the software has for our target audience aren't widely available.
- Sharing revenue as a small business can be a little tough on off sale times; we recommend adding a functionality for small B2C businesses.
- A chat - it would be great to add in a quick chat function for team members to speak quickly on when addressing an issue or new idea.
- During our sales, there's a positive impact on ROI as it helps to bulk update our price points for our inventory instead of 1 by 1.
- There's not much of an impact off sale but we still have a good ROI (goal is 4x ROAS) and have been continually hitting that target.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud helps our business objectives by keeping us on track for sales each month, as well as helping us update our site to prevent malfunction, which can affect ROI.
Shopify's similarities to Salesforce Commerce Cloud are mainly with bulk uploading, shipments, and customization. [Shopify] doesn't let you add team members from different departments, as it's a blank back end store CRM. The commerce cloud goes above and beyond with seamless upgrades, scalability, and a roadmap for your business to succeed. Shopify gives you the tools but Salesforce helps you build!
Do you think Salesforce Commerce Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Commerce Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Commerce Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Commerce Cloud again?
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is well suited for medium to large sized eCommerce platforms (mainly B2C but B2B could work as well) who are looking to streamline their web processes and website functionalities while incorporating multiple departments. If you are a small business and have tighter margins, this may not be the best choice for you as there may not be as many opportunities to utilize all of the CRM's features and you may be at a financial loss because of it. Otherwise, this platform is great for organization and providing a helping hand in your eCommerce roadmap!