Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is being used across the whole organization globally, from my knowledge. It tracks all our accounts, deals, agreements, pipeline, and contacts. I am in the sales department and I know for certain everyone in my department uses it. Finance, legal, and all management, our global sales support team uses it as well.
- Helps me keep my pipeline up to date and organized
- I use it to forecast my future months opportunities
- The integration with DocuSign keeps giving me an error and isn't working well recently
- Sometimes it requires multiple steps to do something (to close lost an opportunity requires 3 fields to be complete)
- It would be great if there is a way to mass update things (moving the close date to next month for example)
- Improve ROI
- Speed up sales process
- Great way to stay organized and view pipeline
This is not within my wheel house. I don't have anything to compare it to.
Do you think Salesforce Commerce Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Commerce Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Commerce Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Salesforce Commerce Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce Commerce Cloud again?
Salesforce Commerce Cloud has definitely helped the sales department interact with other departments in a fast and efficient way. We are able to tag people in chatter, submit agreements to legal for review, submit cases to our support team, accounts receivable team, and so on. Our SDR team creates opportunities and adds in background notes before passing the opportunity to the sales team to give us background on the prospects.