Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Community Cloud
Salesforce Community Cloud serves as our external Salesforce interface for prospective students to apply for admission to Taylor University, as well as manage their application file with uploading documents, checking their status, and updating information. Salesforce Community Cloud is a robust real-time interface for external customers to engage with internal employees via Salesforce.
- Easy to build interface for internal and external constituents
- Adaptable Lightning components make field visibility and security easy to manage on the page layout
- Security of data is important and the native Salesforce log-in requirements for all users (external and internal) ensures data integrity
- The designer elements are sometimes incapable with some browsers and devices.
- Heavy graphics or design elements can cause page loading to be slow
- The Community Cloud designer requires a thorough understanding of underlying data elements and design standards.
- Improved online admission application completion rates from mid-60%s to mid-80%s.
- Positive user experience from start-to-finish to leverage one data system for all prospective student data
- Fewer data integrations transforming and loading sensitive student data by leveraging Salesforce Community Cloud to access already existing data
Salesforce Community Cloud is ideal for current Salesforce CRM customers who want internal or external constituents to access, view, update, and interact with existing Salesforce data. This is particularly helpful for security and web-based applications requiring customer data to be collected or updated in a manner consistent with current security protocols.