- Recruiting uses 3 surveys to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Changes to live survey (9)
Question design help (9)
Multiple question types (9)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GetFeedback, by SurveyMonkey, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $20 per month
- Great integration with Salesforce
- Fantastic looking surveys
- Incredible time to delivery - this is fast to spin up and use
- I would like to see some of the browser based analytics available in Salesforce
- Continue working on the Salesforce installed package - it is great, but lots of potential here where nobody is really exploiting
- Mobile responsiveness
- User friendly
- Easy to use on the back end
- Could increase their support for complex surveys.
- Salesforce integration is intuitive and easy to implement without any coding.
- Customization and logic is incredibly useful to improve the user experience.
- Visualizations and graphics are customer-friendly and load easily on all devices.
- Survey submissions can notify only one email address so if you need individual responses to go to another individual you have to either set-up Salesforce workflows/email alerts or auto-forward rules in the email inbox
- Salesforce integration
- Easy UI
- Flexible for branding
- Not a criticism - but it would be really great to be able to reach audiences that we simply don't have access to. SurveyMonkey now offers this.
- Link parameters in surveys
- Clean user interface
- Easy to export results to Salesforce.
- More integration with marketo and other systems. I wish I could use more of this data for triggered messaging.
- Elegant design
- Easy to use
- Quick to create custom surveys
- Salesforce integration options
- Survey data presentation
- Flexibility with question types
- The way it works with Salesforce CRM and how you can create dashboards and reports based from criteria gathered in GetFeedback.
- Customisable features are a big plus - allows you to choose what kind of question you want to ask.
- Very easy to use interface and so easy to assemble a survey within minutes.
- A little more customisation would be nice. Having the option to completely change the layout of a question (other than background image) allows for more personalization.
One of the big pain points we have with GetFeedback is that it will create duplicate responses, which requires constant reconciliation.
- Embed survey responses into an email to allow for easier data capture from customers.
- Very customizable look and feel of the survey to stay on corporate brand.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Creates duplicate responses, this especially seems to be an issue when you embed a survey response into an email. The problem stems from Getfeedback's inability to recognize that a customer has started a survey, quit part way through, and then come back to finish it.
- Would like additional customization to the navigation/format within a survey.
- Engaging support is not super intuitive. They have a weird popup menu on their website and their internal case system does not provide any receipt/confirmation so I'm not sure whether or not my request has been received.
- Recruiting uses 3 surveys to qualify new job applicants
- Corporate Training uses it to find out what should be adjusted after each new hire training session
- Human Resources uses it for employee stratification and employee of the quarter nominations
- Leads are qualified through the use of what we call our "Solution Builder App"
- Customers are sent surveys when an opportunity is lost to see what we could've done to secure the business
- The interface is super easy to use. If you can put together a PowerPoint you can make a survey.
- The integration with our Salesforce instance is critical. They have done a nice job making the process fairly simple.
- The customer support I've gotten when I've had to use it was very helpful and friendly.
- The only real challenge I've encountered is that they don't have a simple way to use a defined drop-down list that is in our CRM.
- I wish I could get a custom icon for ratings vs. just stars, hearts, circles or numbers. That was not a deal breaker, but it would be kind of cool to have.
- The process of creating a URL (distributing a Salesforce Aware Survey) to embed in an email template is a little complicated and takes some practice, especially for a novice admin that, at the time, didn't have much experience in adding modifiers and merge fields.
The surveys are very graphically appealing and the way they are responsive to any devise is critical in this ever increasing mobile world of ours. Being able to brand each survey with our colors and logos was an important factor to us. Being a very small company (under 20 employees) these surveys make us look professional and a lot larger than we are.