Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
It was used by a client, and as the client's media agency, we supported them in their usage.
- Nice interface - can even browse data segments quite easily without being overwhelmed by loads of information.
- Integrates well with other parts of the Salesforce stack.
- Reporting section is very insightful and produces granular pieces of information which can easily become actionable.
- Takes several days to create advanced segments (3rd party data), populate them and actually synchronise them with other platforms (in my case, DSP). Makes it very difficult to act with swiftness when market trends demand it.
- Krux media pixels aren't accepted in GDPR-heavy regions, making them absolutely redundant. Clearly, Salesforce hasn't done a proper outreach in all regions to make publishers white-list their tech.
- Rather poor match rate with DV360.
- Too costly at the time to provide any incremental revenue, basically just acted as another collector of 1st party data (floodlights, GA360, Salesforce DMP).
Do you think Salesforce Marketing Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Marketing Cloud's feature set?
Did Salesforce Marketing Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Marketing Cloud again?