Overall Satisfaction with Salesfusion
We currently use Salesfusion as one part of overall marketing strategy for our clients. Some use the service to communicate with existing clients, others use the system as a platform to attract new customers based on website interaction.
- Easy to locate email tracking results.
- Database management is simple and effective.
- Lead scoring is easily managed and extremely helpful in directing potential quality leads to the appropriate contact person.
- The user interface is somewhat cumbersome and not intuitive at times.
- Additional user education available through downloads for existing customers rather than scheduled webinars would be helpful.
- Custom reporting is complicated to set up.
- Web activity tracking has been helpful in creating higher conversion rates on landing pages.
- Simple distribution list segmentation has improved efficiency in creating highly customized content.
- Time investment to learn how to use the software initially was much higher than expected.
- Initial implementation with the team was complicated and the process was not clearly defined, resulted in several unnecessary steps and multiple points of contact with Salesfusion team that could have been eliminated with a better outlined onboarding process.
Sugar Market (Salesfusion) Feature Ratings
The support team has always been helpful, friendly, prompt and knowledgeable. They follow-up on all my tickets promptly and when needed are available for screen sharing to illustrate solutions for more complex problems. The support department at Salesfusion is one of my favorite things about the platform.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
When I found a dead link to a third-party service, they stepped in and resolved the issue at no charge (typically the third-party affiliate service charged an additional fee).