Limited Lumira reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biSAP Lumira DiscoveryUnspecified7.54541012017-04-27T17:22:12.540Z
April 27, 2017
Limited Lumira review
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SAP BusinessObjects Lumira
A trial version is being used by the sales team to extract and manipulate SAP Cloud for customer sales data, and they use Lumira to create meaningful management reports.
- Quick transformation of data into tailored dashboard reports
- Easy access to SAP Cloud for customer data using the SAP add-on
- Very fast processing capability with no noticeable lag
- Control over data import formatting - for example where amount and currency values are imported there is not enough control over the transformation and formatting and this has caused us data import difficulties where values read have been truncated due to punctuation in the amount fields.
- The user interface is simplified, but the terminology and screen layout do not always make it obvious how to start the process for a new user - for example to add a new data source or create a new report.
Compared with the built-in Cloud for Customer reporting suite, Lumira was quicker at processing figures and provides a greater range of reporting visualisations, as well as being much more user friendly for non-technical end users to pick up and use with minimal direction. However there is still the need to create the data sources in Cloud for Customer for bespoke objects etc., so that Lumira is able to consume them.