Overall Satisfaction with SAP Crystal Server
SAP Crystal Server is used throughout the whole organization. It provides pixel perfect reporting bringing together data from disparate data sources and allows users specific content based on dynamic parameters.
- SAP Crystal Server can be connected to numerous data sources via numerous types of connections.
- SAP Crystal Server has a wide range of options to group, sort, and filter data in almost any way requested by the business. The limit seems to only be the imagination of the developer.
- Pixel perfect control of object placement within the canvas.
- We constantly get requests to be able to export to PowerPoint. The same holds true for other SAP BI Tools.
- Ability to scroll within a document and keep the page header in the same place. This would be comparable to 'Freeze panes' in Excel.
Much easier than SQRibe from what I remember as it was over a decade ago. Similar to MSRS, but with more functionality.
SAP Crystal Server delivers a much better developer experience than its main competitor, Microsoft Reporting Services. Having it integrated into the BI platform provides a one stop shop for users' BI needs and allows users to build pixel perfect content from the same universes they used to create a Webi document as their mock up.