March 23, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Litmos
We are using SAP Litmos to support and bolster Graduate Medical Education for our medical residents. Our residents use the LMS to view lecture content, keep up-to-date with medical literature, take knowledge assessments, register for courses, and share with each other interesting medical cases they experience during their training.
- It is easy to upload documents and embed media.
- It is easy to create content such as quizzes and surveys.
- Uploading links to websites is difficult as many do not work and using them on the app is not always reliable.
- Figuring out ways to track attendance to live sessions is very confusing and does not always yield the results that we hope for.
- Uploading powerpoints with large file size is not possible and I wish they could increase the size limit as this is a big part of our use of Litmos.
Do you think Litmos delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmos's feature set?
Did Litmos live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmos go as expected?
Would you buy Litmos again?
There are some technical glitches that have made it harder to use Litmos the way we want it to. The Litmos staff are always friendly and quick to respond but cannot always address our specific needs. With that said, for what it is, Litmos has helped our residents a tremendous amount with their medical training. They are easily able to view our content at their fingertips or at a click of a button.
Very simple and seamless implementation of SAP Litmos. Terry was always available and willing to give an overview or training to our end users when asked!