A Service worth its sauce!https://www.trustradius.com/functional-testingSauce LabsUnspecified8.12101012018-01-17T15:41:42.423Z
January 17, 2018
A Service worth its sauce!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sauce Labs
As of now, we have a team of testers who thoroughly test our eCommerce website. We use this both to constantly test the site and to test the site before changes are migrated to production.
- Our motto is: catch the error before the customer does. this is what Sauce Labs helps us accomplish.
- The advantage of Sauce Labs is that the VM's are not on our network rather they are off site. this assures us that our testing is valid not only on our grid but also to the outside world
- Saucelabs is reliable and we never have to worry that they don't have enough servers to spin up.
- I would like to see easier integration of mobile tests without having to use real device test which are expensive.
- Also. I would like that the servers should spin up with greater speed
- Sauce Labs dashboard could use some tweaking. better filters. more sorting option. archives section timestamps are off by a few hours!!
- Increase the number of software release cycles
We have been able to rely on these releases and they have been very reliable. The test run quickly and efficiently as we can spread them out upon multiple vm's.
The security layers that sauce labs provide are a perfect fit for our firm. we have very specific needs for our security and sauce labs has accommodated us to both our regular production runs as well as our staging server.
As mentioned our motto is "Catch the error before the customer does". We have been able to identify issues by testing staging versions of code. Sauce Labs has helped us deal with firewall issues that are particular to our company.
Minimum maintenance allows us to focus on what really matters to us. We actually used to do this in house. it was not worth the hassle and was not as effective as sauce labs. We do appreciate that!
Sauce Labs are easy to use. Support is great and quick. It is a good place to invest for a durable site. Also, the documentation is great. Saucelabs provides great learning opportunities which are really helpful for sauce and online courses. We can any time expand to any amount of VMs that we need.