Testing made easy and quick.
November 02, 2018

Testing made easy and quick.

Overall Satisfaction with Sauce Labs

We used Sauce Labs integrated with our automated testing platform for front-end testing of Salesforce applications. That involved both SFDC B2C and B2B applications.
  • Comprehensive platform coverage including all the browsers and operating systems we were looking for. We did not test anything on mobile.
  • It saved time on the regression test cycle time and enabled quicker releases to production.
  • Video recordings of the test execution were very helpful to triage failures and resolve.
  • Cost could be lower - some of the team members felt Sauce Labs was a little expensive but I do not have more details on that.
  • Improve quality by increasing browser/OS/device coverage
Save time on regression testing
We did not have any security issues.
Quicker releases because Sauce Labs enables us to run tests concurrently.
We did not have time to build our own solution. Building our own solution would mean there would be ongoing maintenance which we did not want to do but we rely on a service like Sauce Labs.
It was helpful wherever VPNs were involved.
I came across BrowserStack after we started using Sauce Labs and I did not find it to be on par with Sauce Labs.
I recommend Sauce Labs for the fact that how quickly we can create test environments with this and the ability to have videos and screenshots of tests along with live viewing of videos as tests are executed which helps to quickly come to know about any issue even before the test execution is completed.