Overall Satisfaction with SciQuest
The university I work for uses it as a central hub for procurement. We use punchouts, hosted catalogs, and non catalog PO's. We also use use it for creating check requests. Our P2P process interfaces with Oracle as our ERP.
- Contract enforcement with punchout suppliers.
- Technical support from SQ is very good
- Ease of use for end users
- SQ has so many options, some of our end users get overwhelmed with the options
- SQ provides options for embedded help functionality, but it would be nice if it were more interactive.
- When SQ was implemented, there was minimal assistance helping us define our training needs.
- Great for central controls using workflow
- Great for vendor visibility
- Challenging to get all applicable users to understand the application as designed by my organization
SQ works very well with larger vendors that have experience creating B2B relationships. Our vendor list includes not only business vendors, but Mom&Pops, and individuals for reimbursement. Managing the differences between vendor type is challenging. Using SQ for all the one-off payments can be challenging.
1500 - decentralized administrative staff, central review staff, and various workflow approvers
Evaluating SciQuest and Competitors
The education process for a new campus is very difficult. The goals of P2P implementation are not understood by key end users and without their support, the progressing implementation was often a test of will and endurance.
Yes - We had multiple waves that evolved functionality in conjunction with other University changes.
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Problems left unsolved
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
SciQuest provides great tech support and is rarely down. When it is down, there is almost always ample warning time.