Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
I have used Screenconnect in a business environment for technical support of customers and for myself as remote technician for customer support as well. In the business we supported hundreds of potential clients in support of their pc issues during and after the sale of our service. I've also used it myself in a large project involving numerous computers needing updated across numerous sites.
- Ability to connect to new client machine by walking end user through the process of getting to site and downloading the software.
- Ability to remote into numerous computers and install software and control them.
- The ease of setup in my most recent use was even easier than my first encounter with Screenconnect. Setup an account and I had remote access installed on client machines in about 10 minutes.
- Honestly I have a tough time thinking of anything they need to improve on. With the most recent experience the first setup of Screenconnect was the biggest improvement over my previous usage. Price is the only thing I might "ding" it on.
- Increased efficiency for sure in so many ways. Large projects finished in much faster time frame, ease of access and setup.
Screenconnect outpaces the others easily. Price is the biggest thing that screenconnect beats them in. For the amount of access, control, and price Screenconnect was by far the best.
Technical support of numerous clients and machines over wide areas is what this really meant for. One person can easily remote into numerous machines for a project rather than having to run around. Have not found an area where this wouldn't be appropriate.