Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
We use Screenconnect as an easy way to access systems that we support. It gives us a machine that is locally connected to the network we need access to without the need for a VPN account.
- Quick remote access is key to our work. ScreenConnect offers a great solution to enable that access and use it as needed.
- File transfer to and from the remote machine is an important feature.
- The ability to have multiple people viewing a single machine at the same time helps with training new team members.
- I am not a Mac user but a few on my team are. I hear from them that the functionality isn't great on the Mac platform.
- Better security on the mobile app. Once you've logged in then the application is open and anyone can access your machines. If you lose your phone you could be vulnerable to someone accessing your machines without knowing your credentials.
- I know the pricing model has changed since we became a customer so I can't really speak to the ROI as it stands now.
LogMeIn, Labtech, TeamViewer and several others. ScreenConnect is extremely easy to use and the price point was very good so that made them the easy choice.