Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
I use Semrush on a daily basis to manage my clients' online marketing and SEO tasks. All my projects are visible in the dashboard, which I can arrange by requirements for a quick overview. Rather than using multiple tools, Semrush pulls my projects and requirements into one platform.
- Local position tracking
- Keyword research
- Site audits
- Opportunities based on competitors
- Opportunities within local search
- Multiple location position tracking
- Better segmentation of reports
- Cost effective on my plan
- Good quick overview on prospective clients
- Responsive support to an issue
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?
My main use is local position tracking, and it works perfectly. They have also recently included hotel finder tracking after that feature was requested. I often revert to using Google Search Console for opportunities on site; it would be great for the ease of use if this could be done within Semrush.