Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
Semrush offers a great spread of tools, reports, and insights to help me and my team to make informed decisions and drive growth for our clients. We work with a range of companies spanning numerous industries, the Semrush Toolkit is effective and simple across the board giving us actionable insights for all of the most important optimization areas for organic marketing campaigns.
- Broad range of tools.
- Expert customer service.
- Detailed customer performance and comparison insights.
- More accurate keyword ranking movement metrics.
- Further break-downs of key link metrics and attributing factors.
- More dynamic downloadable graphs.
- Better client management
- Better visibility over campaign strengths and weaknesses
- Sometimes hard to quantify insights
Semrush is the widest-reaching tool with the most features, however, I find the keyword and SERP reliability can be a little off fairly often, especially when algorithm updates are concerned. Generally, though the tool is the best all-rounder and offers the widest breadth of tools, reports, and insights, meaning there isn't much need for additional tools/costs.
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?