Satisfied with Semrush
March 30, 2022
Satisfied with Semrush
Dean CollegeMarketing & Advertising, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
I use Semrush as a college student to practice discovering marketing insights and running SEO campaigns. I have never had an inside view of the software that helps companies run digital marketing strategies before, so having this opportunity with Semrush was amazing. One business problem that Semrush addresses is that many of the great features that they offer are only available through their Trends Subscription plan. I did find that this prevented me from exploring many of the tools and features that they have but at the same time I understand why I didn't have access to them because I did not pay any money for the subscription I currently have which is Pro.
- Creates Simplified Reports
- Easily Monitor and Manage Traffic Analytics
- Allows you to Perform Advanced SEO Tasks with Ease
- Semrush Only Provides Data for One Search Engine, Google
- Some Competitive Analysis Features Cost an Additional $200 per Month Extra
- Their Site is Hard to Use on a Mobile Device
- A positive impact that Semrush has on college students is the hands-on experience they offer of identifying keywords, mastering technical website audits, optimizing for local SEO, and crafting engaging content among many other things
Though Google Analytics and Semrush are similar products, when comparing them, the question is not whether you should use one or the other. Rather, understanding what each tool does. Semrush is best for keyword research for content marketing and paid search campaigns, doing competitor analysis and running website SEO audits. While Google Analytics is good for tracking users own websites performance, understanding their own website visitor behavior and measuring the ROI of their marketing campaigns.
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?
Semrush is well suited for marketers that work in services like SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, Campaign Management. As well as for college students in marketing who are learning the what it takes and what it means to be a marketing analysts.