Overall Satisfaction with Sendoso
Sendoso is currently being used by our global marketing and sales department for current customer nurturing and demand generation activity. It has allowed us to reach global executives, no matter their working conditions or location.
- Good mix of gifts for the US market
- Allows sales to send gifts on their own from Salesforce
- Integrates into Amazon
- Better training and hiring for customer experience reps. Monthly reps should come prepared with ideas, analytics, key discussion points, and actual answers to a customer's previous email question or problem.
- The ability to automate and integrate gifting within Hubspot is amazing. However, there is no setup to notify a team if a gift is no longer available and canceled. From the perspective of a full-stack marketing team with many many campaigns all happening at the same time, we don't have to monitor every touch and gift. And sometimes a workflow is created within the Hubspot integration, only to break because a vendor is no longer available.
- Not enough vendor options for Central and South America.
- Has helped current customers feel supported during COVID and while working from home.
Do you think Sendoso delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sendoso's feature set?
Did Sendoso live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sendoso go as expected?
Would you buy Sendoso again?