Review: "Loving Moz, need to invest more time in using the bits and pieces together."https://www.trustradius.com/seoMozUnspecified8.22361012014-02-04T00:02:55.356Z
We use Moz analytics and other tools to track how our search terms are doing on a weekly basis for SHIFT and for clients of the agency. We also employ all the other research tools attached to our Moz Pro account, including Followerwonk, Open Site Explorer and Fresh Web Explorer.
- Weekly reports on search engine rankings and keywords.
- Insights into all areas of search, social and other marketing efforts effect on search.
- I love the additional tools included in the pro account. Followerwonk helps us with Twitter reporting. Fresh Web Explorer helps us stay on top of links back to our site.
- More integrated approach with research tools.
- I'd love to see Moz add in Google AdWords keyword and advertising competitive intelligence research.
- The analytics portion of the account feels very unfinished. While it provides a great deal of surface level reporting I want the details and specifics of performance. Looking for it to replace Google Analytics at some point in the future.
- I wish there were a way to separate out press release mentions from our primary domain and Moz web mentions. It's not really beneficial to us, but we're still measured by it. Same for clients.
- I also wish that we could buy more keywords per client vs. having to upgrade or modify down our keywords to make room for others on the account. It's not really within our budget to increased the amount we spend on it, but we're only really lacking in keywords. Pricing structure could use an update.
- We're happy that it's helped us create a strategy around what keywords we need to regain traction on.
- Nothing else really comes to mind but it could be our use of the parts of the tool and not the full suite.
We're invested in making it a resource for the entire agency. We use the research tools frequently and do not want to lose access to them.