Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
My company is using SharpSpring for lead generation, email marketing, marketing automation, and to service customers. We use the platform for email blasts, tracking how consumers engage with our website, and for the customer relationship management system. The full featured marketing automation platform allows us to monitor marketing activities from a single dashboard. SharpSpring is used by both the marketing and sales departments.
- The page builder offers easy to create landing pages and landing page funnels.
- The CRM delivers a perfect solution for small and medium sized businesses. Learning the CRM is quick and painless, a key for companies focused on sales and not technology.
- The tracking code [provides] valuable insight on how consumers navigate our website, giving us a resource to make informed decisions for marketing strategies.
- The shopping cart integration is flawless on some platforms, like Woo Commerce, and near impossible on others, like BigCommerce.
- Managing and organizing the tasks and workflows is a challenge for a large company.
- The competitively priced SharpSpring has allowed us to lower our costs to customers.
- Rather than offering a $2,400 platform, like HubSpot, we are able to offer equivalent features for $500-$1000.
- Improving the effectiveness of lead gen has increased our profits.
My goal was to find a HubSpot alternative for marketing automation. HubSpot is a great platform and I have zero complaints about their services. The challenge with HubSpot is the pricing model. When a client signs up for HubSpot at $2,400, it creates a challenge to negotiate adequate agency costs. I lost potential clients who could not afford HubSpot plus agency services. SharpSpring has become my alternative for marketing automation, and I think SharpSpring offers equivalent services compared to HubSpot. The advantage of using SharpSpring is the pricing model that gives agencies control over client pricing.
SharpSpring has improved overall productivity by using advanced workflows in the marketing automation platform. When leads are received, they are properly segmented and routed to the appropriate sales person. The email features and sales pipeline has helped keep contacts organized, thus preventing leads from slipping through the cracks. SharpSpring is less suitable for large businesses that require a robust marketing automation platform.