Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
Our company uses Sharpspring for both marketing automation and as our CRM tool. Specifically, Sharpspring is allowing us to target prospects in our database to fill top of the sales funnel with prospects, as well as allowing us to nurture specific prospects based on their engagement with us. Depending on an action a prospect takes, we can serve up the appropriate response automatically to further cultivate this person. In addition, we are able to use the analytics the system provides to better help us understand which marketing activities are working and which ones are not.
Sharpspring allows us to cast a wider net to our prospects, and engage the appropriate people in order for us to develop recognition and trust with our prospective customers.
- One of the biggest strengths of Sharpspring is the ease of use. After a small learning curve, the logic to implement tasks and workflows just makes sense.
- Also, the dynamic list building is a great feature that allows us to segment our database on a continual basis as activities and events continue to take place over time with our prospects. This enables us to send more specifically tailored messages to our prospects based on their profiles.
- I think the support has been good, and continually gets better. Response times are very good, and it is a great bonus that support is included in our fees.
- The CRM functionality needs improvement. I realize that Sharpspring is not a CRM solution, but there are some basic functionalities like a more robust search function that is imperative for sales reps to have. This is lacking.
- I was very happy to see Sharpspring roll out a landing pages within the application. The only negative is that it is hard to use and just feels a little clunky. The end result of a landing page looks nice, but it is harder than it should be to get there.
- User Roles and Permissions should have more flexibility. I should have the ability to turn certain functionalities off or on based on the user and not a "bucket of users".
- We have seen a ROI in the first 10 months and have many more ongoing engagements with leads than we ever had.
- Our goal was to create more presence in our market as we are a fairly new company. Sharpspring is allowing us to get our name out there and easily continue to dialogue with leads and prospects.
- We run a lean organization and I personally wear many hats. The ease of use of the platform has created effeciencies that allow me to concentrate on other things.