User Review: "Much praise for Shoutlet"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementShoutletUnspecified7.5391012014-08-04T22:26:04.210Z
Overall Satisfaction with Shoutlet
Shoutlet was being used as the marketing team's social media management tool. This was a helpful dashboard that helped us manage our customer service issues, create engaging contests, and deliver analytics for a monthly social media report. The information gleaned from our social media analytics guided critical business decisions from product promotions to event sponsorships.
- The marketing team loved utilizing Shoutlet's Canvas tool which allows you to design and manage multi-channel social contests. These contests significantly increased our brand's engagement.
- The customer support is great. Your account manager hosts monthly calls to update you of product enhancements and to suggest ways to enhance your social strategy for upcoming campaigns. The support team is helpful in teaching how to use the tool. They also have a library of resources to help you walk through each function of the tool.
- Shoutlet provides frequent webinars on social media best practices. They are the best webinars out there.
- The cost of the product is steep and business leaders aren't totally convinced of social media's value so it's a hard to sell to leadership.
- There's a lot of competition. There are some social media management tools that integrate much more with sales platforms that help show ROI better.
- Faster, better customer service - we received e-mail alerts whenever a customer made a post on social
- Increased engagement on our social pages surrounding events due to frequent contests
Shoutlet is one of the better social media management tools out there. It was a valuable tool to our large credit union which definitely needed a management tool for its increasing customer service issues arising on social media. The ability for our team to work together and receive alerts for customer service issues was a big reason why we selected Shoutlet as our tool of choice.
I have changed industries so I feel that Shoutlet would not be as good of an investment for my current industry. I think there are better options out there for B2B businesses who are looking to track leads. Shoutlet only has a small amount of lead generation capabilities offered.
Shoutlet is appropriate for a team looking for a one-stop shop for managing social media. It's also appropriate for a team that has a big enough budget to afford the tool and has buy in from the executive team. I found it was a great tool for B2C but I am looking for more functionality now that I am working in B2B.