Shoutlet is a cloud-based social relationship platform that enables marketers to publish, engage and measure social marketing campaigns and activities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Google+, and YouTube. The product’s focus is on quantifying return on social, integrating social data into business and scaling social across the enterprise. Features include tools for social CRM, creative design, social listening, ads, workflow management, contest design and execution, and analytics with integration with recognized web analytics tools from Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, Omniture and Webtrends. Shoutlet was acquired by Spredfast in August 2015.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/Fa/Yn/3PT2QQ88PQUA.PNGShoutlet: You'll Pay to Play but Worth the Money!Shoutlet was utilized for social posting and reporting across our entire company. It was ideal in keeping track of client goals as well as creating professional reporting to present to our clients. It's easy to use and learn, was constantly being updated with the ever changing industry and created aesthetically pleasing work for both our account managers as well as content strategists.,It's easy to use and pick up new updates. It was constantly being updated with the ever changing industry. Created aesthetically pleasing reporting and posting on behalf of my clients.,Couldn't tag other pages directly from Shoutlet (ie: posting a Mashable post and tagging Mashable). Had to manually set the best time for it go out when a lot of other platforms have the capability to set the best posting time for you. No guarantee on quality of photo size.,8,8,Increased employee efficiency: everyone was on the same page as far as goals and results go. Easier to fix problems because you get real-time results so you can update moving forward (no backlog). People are less likely to click on Shoutlet links instead of real links or bitlys. I think this probably had long term effects.,SocialMadeSimple,MailChimp, iContact,1We Shout for ShoutletShoutlet is used in our organization to automate posting, simplify the creation of landing pages as they are associated with promotions and campaigns, interfacing with our creative services team and on some level for approval of content. It is used heavily in our social media department and sporadically across the company with key members in creative services, PR and Marketing Communications. It addresses challenges in automating social media posts as well as posting different versions across brands or profiles.,Ease of use/Intuitive - Training was relatively easy and basic functions are simple to figure out. Creative ideation - Shoutlet teams are great at being on hand to share best practices from other clients and their own experience Great employees - The Shoutlet team is always very friendly and easy to talk to,Functionality - We have a complex company and run into a lot of bugs with Shoutlet. They are fond of providing work arounds but a lot of what they are fixing, we thought was agreed upon functionality. Work Flow - The work flow capabilities were slightly exaggerated between our tool review to actual implementation. The biggest gap is that if you are using workflow for a post approval, it does not track who makes changes or notify approvers when changes are made. Hierarchy - Our companies unique set up has provided a challenge in sharing content down though our profiles. Analytics - We've been challenged with pulling analytics (Twitter) based on tags which means even if we tag an entire campaign, we cannot get comprehensive analytics for it.,8,Employee Efficiency Better relationship with Creative services via Shoutlet's libraries,,6,Implemented in-house,8Shoutlet: Social Media Management tool that works well, looks great.Shoutlet is currently being used to create and schedule social media posts for us. We also utilize the contest section to manage our quarterly sweepstakes.,The contest/everywhere page feature on Shoutlet is fantastic. It is user-friendly to set up and manage. The end product looks clean and professional The Shoutbox feature is incredibly easy to use to create, preview and schedule posts. I love the flexibility it gives in types of posts, ease of scheduling and ability to target your fan segments based on a large variety of inputs. The calendar makes it incredibly easy to keep track of what is being posted where and when. Honestly, every time I've had a technical issue with Shoutlet, their Tech Therapy team has been quicky, friendly and very helpful.,My one big "complaint" about Shoutlet is that you can't tag other Facebook pages within the Shoutbox, but that's due to Facebook restrictions.,8,4,I think our customer service has greatly improved through the use of Shoutlet.,,8,5,Social Media content scheduling Social Media contests Linking Social Media pages to outside web pages for special campaigns,Bookmarklet -- I can now schedule posts from any webpage (like a Pin It button). This is BRILLIANT and such a time saver Mobile - their mobile app makes it much easier for me to interact with the system at any time, anywhere Contests - the creation and management of contests is so easy through Shoutlet. I don't know how anyone does contests without it. Super easy, super customizeable. Just a great tool.,New platforms. We don't currently utilize all of the channels/platforms available through Shoutlet, but I know if we grow and expand our contract adding those platforms (like Pinterest) on will make posting to all platforms at the same time a breeze. More use of the everywhere page would be a great way to utilize Shoutlet and better advertise/market our programs and contests outside of our social media channels.,Not Sure,Price Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product Vendor Reputation,As I was not involved with the original purchase/selection, I can't speak to how things might be changed. Moving forward, I hope to involve all team members who routinely use the service in determining if the contract should be maintained/expanded or otherwise.,Don't know,8,Yes,At one time I was having issues with the scheduling module. I was the first person (and probably only person) to have the issue. My account rep walked through the issue with me, recorded my screen activity and then helped get me to the top of the Tech Therapy line to have the issue fixed, as there were several hours of the day that I couldn't select for scheduling (which is TOUGH to deal with when you're looking to post at peak use/engagement times). Not only did the Tech Therapy reps work dilligently to figure out why the glitch was happening, but my account rep even offered to post through his account on my behalf at the times I couldn't select until the issue was resolved. I felt like I was truly heard and my issue was the most important issue to the people helping me. Which, to me, is the best customer service.,Shoutbox -- creating content and scheduling it is all in the same spot, it feels intuitive to how I work and Shoutlet has made wonderful improvements based on user feedback Contests -- so much of this is drag and drop that even I (a non-technical team member) can easily create, publish and manage contests on our social channels,I've not found any particularly difficult functions. I've not used the mobile or the reporting functions extensively, so I may need help navigating those - but only because I rarely use them (if at all).,Yes,8,8Powerful and easy to useWe use Shoutlet for our social media team. It's great for scheduling posts, monitoring what people are saying about us, our industries and our competitors and the canvas tool is great for building promotions and pages.,The Canvas is the best tool I've used for building a landing page or promotion Monitoring social channels is a breeze,Waiting for a bookmarklet to share stories found on the web moreeasily, but it is in the works,9,4,Improved efficiency,,9,Vendor implemented,Change management was minimal,9Shoutlet has everything your business needs to succeed with social mediaMy company (Paramount Communication Group) uses Shoutlet to manage out social media efforts and support our online marketing strategies. We also resell Shoutlet accounts to our existing Email Marketing clients and provide full support and consulting for how to use Shoutlet to the fullest extent. It has been a valuable tool for managing social media campaigns for our business and for our clients.,Shoutlet connects to all of the major social networks. They continually look to add compatibility and engagement options for new social networks as they grow in popularity. The social media world moves fast, so keeping up with new trends and features is greatly welcomed. Excellent customer service. They have a great support staff that provides valuable, clearly written tutorials that are quick and easy to understand. Their whitepapers, webinars, and training sessions are also very helpful. Social Canvas. Shoutlet makes it easy to build Facebook apps, microsites, or landing pages through their Social Canvas tool. Whether you're trying to build an email collection app for Facebook, create a contest/giveaway to drive engagement, or create a landing page on your website that showcases videos, social links, or blog posts, Shoutlet can make it happen.,Social Switchboard is a great tool, but it might not be as useful for businesses with smaller social media followings. I would like to see more features in Shoutlet that emphasize the value of Email data. More features that pull emails, support email marketing efforts, and easily transfer to other platforms would be a welcome addition. I really like the Poll feature in canvas, but it lets you vote more than once and that can skew the results. I would like to see more features built into the Poll design functionality.,Brand Development. Shoutlet has been an excellent tool for building Paramount's online presence and managing our social media marketing campaigns. The ability to bridge engagement between email lists and social media followings has been a key benefit for Paramount. Calendar and organization. Shoutlet's calendar tool has been wonderful for planning content, viewing historical updates, and managing posts to all of our social media pages. Social CRM. The Social CRM functionality allows us to view engagement over multiple social networks in one place, saving us time and making it easy to engage with our followers.,9,,1,8Read this if you love lower costs and increased efficiency!I initially worked with Shoutlet while at Fairmont Raffles Hotels International as an enterprise social solution, and loved the tool so much I brought the relationship to Lindt Canada. At Lindt Canada we use Shoutlet to help us manage our social media presence, as well as create and host consumer promotions. In a nut shell, the main problems that Shoutlet addresses for us are: Community Management: - Quick and efficient posting to multiple social networks at the same time- Ability to manage multiple Facebook targets at once, such as geo- and language-targeting allowing us to reach multiple targets without constantly building new target groups- Community management across Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ in one convenient dashboard- Custom shortened URL publishing Consumer Promotions: - Time and cost efficient in-house Facebook tab and contest building. This has saved us countless dollars and hours by allowing us to create and deploy robust applications in house Reporting: - Reporting on Facebook and Twitter - both channel level and post level- Shortened URL publishing and click tracking, with google analytics tracking codes automatically appended And much much more!,Community Management - efficiently post to multiple platforms and targets at the same time Contest and Facebook tab creation in-house, no development resources required Amazing and proactive client support - the whole team at Shoutlet will go out of their way to find solutions and fix problems,I'd like to see more robust and integrated reporting, and the functionality to custom build reports on the fly.,9,Increased community management efficiency Lower costs on contest and microsite development Improved Consumer Affairs tracking,Adobe Social,Radian6,Vitrue,Salesforce Service Cloud,9SHOUTing from the rooftops - Shoutlet is Tops!We currently are using Shoutlet as a tool to build applications and contests. It is being used in 2 locations by 5 people. It's a great tool for us all to stay on the same page and on top of every day tasks.,Building contests and Facebook tabs is extremely easy and user friendly. Shoutlet's Social CRM is a great for keeping an eye on all of our Social Media sites. The mobile app works great for work on the fly! Shoutlet's reporting and analytics help us see what areas are performing the best and which areas need some help.,We are hoping that in the near future there will be an area for Pinterest. However, we do understand that Pinterest is the one that needs to allow that.,10,Employee efficiency has gone up. Post clicks have gone up as we are able to see what type of content our fans like.,HootSuite Pro,9Shoutlet Works for Us, and it WILL Work for You!Shoutlet is used to enhance our agency's social media marketing and provide our progressive clients with advanced social media technology that falls within compliance regulation. It allows us to manage all of our clients within one master account.,Shoutlet makes it extremely easy to create custom Facebook tabs and run Facebook contests through the Social Canvas. No other program gives you as much ease and flexibility as Shoutlet. Since we have multiple clients utilizing Shoutlet sub-accounts, it makes it seamless for us as an agency to control the social media marketing efforts of all of our clients within one dashboard. Our clients rely heavily on reports, and Shoutlet has consistently make improvements to the reporting platform to allow us to track the effectiveness of our campaigns.,If possible, it'd be great to be able to create different word filters on Facebook and on Twitter. For our bank clients, they want to control negative comments on Facebook, while on Twitter, they prefer using the word filters to be able to "jump into" conversations related to their products/services. Some of our clients have requested that they can post directly to Google+. I have heard this is in the works, though. We sometimes send our clients 3 post ideas at a time via email for certain campaigns. They select the one that they want us to post and then we post it on their behalf. It'd be great if there was a way to set up "idea' posts in Shoutlet.,10,Being a Shoutlet reseller has given us a positive ROI on our social media platform investment. We are able to offer our clients an affordable, yet extremely robust, social media management platform to help increase the ROI of their social media initiatives. As an agency, we are able to provide extremely fast customer service to our clients because we are all able to receive notifications in the same way and at the same time. Shoutlet's customer service representatives are very easy to get ahold of and have always responded with an action plan on an almost immediate basis. Since they're so quick at customer service, we're able to provide our clients with great customer service as a result.,,10If social is your business, Shoutlet will make your life easierShoutlet is being used by the Marketing and PR departments to streamline our social strategy and to track engagement. We are also making frequent use of contesting. Our ultimate goal is to slowly it out to the entire organization and allow specific departments to address their own social needs with marketing retaining admin control.,The content calendar greatly simplifies the production and approval process. Contests are easy to launch and run. Makes cross department social projects easier to coordinate.,Edits to posts do not always save properly. Edit pop up can be slow to load.,8,Greatly increased efficiency of social media specialist. Easier for media manager to review approve and content. Helps in cross-department projects.,Wildfire,9Shoutlet Review – Easy to use and increases efficiencyShoutlet is currently being used by two members of our E-Business team. Social media responsibilities fall to two people on that team, myself being one of them. It allows me to manage and measure our more than ten global social media presences from one location. With the Social CRM tool and the calendar alone, I'm able to do the work of a small social media team when it comes to scheduling content and engaging with customers. I'm also able to easily grab metrics on any or all of our social media presences.,Analytics – I'm able to pull any report on any (or all) of our social media presences with little effort. This makes it easy to analyze trends and keep an eye on the overall health of our social media activities. Content Scheduling – Shoutlet's calendar feature has been of great value to us. Being able to draft and schedule content for all our Pages well in advance helps us save time and avoid having to comb our resources last minute to come up with content. URL Shortener and QR Codes – I love the click metrics I get from Shoutlet on all shortened URL. Whether it was a URL shortened through posting content on our social Pages, or a URL shortened that was distributed elsewhere, I can easily get the click data I need. We don't use too many QR codes, but it's nice to able to manage them in the same place as well. Contests – With limited resources, it's great to be able to build Facebook-friendly contests so easily. Without a dedicated designer on our team, we're still able to produce, distribute and easily manage contests. On top of that, the contests don't need to live on Facebook. We can put them on our blog of another landing page – definitely a value point for us.,Social Profiles – I'm not sure I'm utilizing this feature as best I could be. I'd like to be able to edit, tag, and manage our Social Profiles from the CRM dashboard. So, if I see something posted by an influencer, it would be nice to tag that person as well as the post as influential. Instagram & Google+ – I'm happy that these two platforms are now integrated into Shoutlet, but I wish they could be as developed as the API's for Facebook and Twitter. I understand these are API restrictions and not necessarily Shoutlet restrictions, though. Social Calendar – It would be helpful to be able to change the time or day of a scheduled post after you select 'post' rather than only being able to do that while it is draft form.,9,Increased efficiency – With such a small social media team, efficiency is key. Shoutlet has helped us manage not only the content for all of our presences, but also engage with our customers on all platforms. Customer service – Though our customer service department is not actively using Shoutlet, the platform has helped us recognize and address issues that can easily be directed to customer service. Engagement – Our engagement rate on all our social platforms has increased since using Shoutlet. I think it's because we're able to see all the conversations taking place and easily jump in to engage with our end-users. Additionally, we're now able to run contests and promotions which help boost engagement levels as well.,HootSuite Pro,Radian6,Offerpop,9Shoutlet - good for contests and engagement.Shoutlet was used for our social media purposes. It helped us know who our audience was and the engagement we were receiving. Also, we used it to create tabs on our Facebook profile and run giveaways and contests.,Contests - easy to understand and run once built Insights - good insights for Twitter at the time,Creating the tabs could have been a smoother process, Shoutlet IT had to be involved numerous times to connect tabs and it was not an easy process.,6,Increased efficiency in company Easier way to gather insights all in one spot,Salesforce Service Cloud,5Shoutlet an Excellent, Well-supported Tool for Larger OrgsShoutlet was used by one department in the city, the Health Department, and was purchased to help manage and grow social engagement with people it served in the city.,Excellent support staff, based in Madison - a real person always answered the phone! Deep, robust system that can handle a lot of the details of social media management while making sense of it for you. Reps assigned to each account are very friendly and ready to help with social campaign ideas and ways to integrate Shoutlet into communication plans.,The user interface for developing Shoutlet content has become less user friendly over the years. It used to have a node-style editor that was easy to pick up and use without much training, making it simple to create the widgets I needed at the time. The new 'Canvas' tool is less intuitive, and there were items I was trying to create with it that failed to come to fruition, even after calling the support line and getting help with it. I never remember it being easy to access my Shoutlet files, with it usually requiring 3 to 5 clicks to get to them. Buyer beware - this is not a tool for a small, understaffed communications / IT departments. It is a very robust social media management tool, and priced that way. You will likely need to have at least one staff person dedicated to social media in order to get your money's worth with Shoutlet.,8,Negative: It was sold to our organization 5 years ago as a tool that multiple people, including folks with little web design/web tool experience, could use to set up social internet tools. That turned out not to be the case, and already over-utilized web design resources did not have the capacity to absorb all of the work that was needed to get the most out of the license. Positive: Gave us a quick and easy way to store and present the large amount of video we wanted to make available on our web site at the time. We did not have the storage or capability to build the same video widget in-house. Positive: It gave us one tool to manage all social accounts we had at the time, increasing efficiency when multiple media had to be used for communications.,TweetDeck,1Shoutlet ReviewFor us, we used Shoutlet by department (by each account team) although I am hopeful that it will be a constant throughout thr company. The tool is incredibly helpful for our monitoring seamlessly... otherwise it is easy for items to fall through the cracks. When it comes to logistics, Shoutlet has been critical for integrating platforms.,Integrating platforms - nothing "falls through the cracks" FULL coverage at a glance Organization - time saving on logging in, out, and the risk of any "mistakes" in the process,Easier way to customize the color/ look and feel of charts for easy export custom to each company A way to search hashtags that are similar to an exact match (i.e. for those who made a typo),9,Faster replies to interaction - real time feedback is always the goal Higher efficiency in monitoring - reduces time to 1/2 of what it would be without Shoutlet Easier to identify trends in feedback/interaction across platforms!,,10Shoutlet Excels at Meeting Customer's Requests While Consistently Improving Tool To Exceed Industry ExpectationsShoutlet is being used by our social media team to distribute content across multiple platforms on a scheduled basis. We also use Shoutlet to monitor crisis posts, competition, etc. At this time the tool is being used by our web marketing team alongside our shared services team that monitors daily conversation.,Scheduling posts out in a calendar format that is easily reviewed and can track our analytics Customer service is excellent - immediate response on a variety of issues. Task team is very willing and open to accepting outside ideas and customer opinions/recommendations.,The Linkedin connection for analytics could be improved. We need to have ways to track individual tags vs just filters. The ability to save posts. They do offer the ability to copy a post and use it again but a system to file and save posts depending on their campaigns would be a great addition. Tagging is something that needs an immediate fix. Once a tag is added there is no way to regroup this tag under another name if the company decides to head a different direction with the tool. Spelling errors or Capitol Letters play a role in this as well where we have multiple tags that are the same tag, just typed in differently. No way to combine these tags under one uniform Tag moving forward. Also, no way to go back and consolidate past post tagging.,We have been able to schedule out more posts in a timely manner with this tool condensing time for content managers, thus making it a huge cost savings overall for the company. Shoutlet provides the ability to watch over multiple networks at one time that in turn has proven to be a great time saving and crisis management effort on our companies behalf. Some of the improvements that are needed would be a great help to our time spent posting out content and managing customer service which in turn currently means it's a negative impact on ROI. but overall I would say it's saved us time from the beginning until now with no argument.,8,,10,9Shoutlet is Social Media GoldAs my former company was in the early stages of establishing a social media presence through channels like Facebook and Twitter, we were looking for a cost-effective and comprehensive way to manage new social media accounts in a way that would maximize our social exposure while minimizing the number of man hours required. Shoutlet was that solution for us. It offered a seamless and user-friendly platform for us to manage multiple accounts, pre-schedule posts, upload and manage lists, target based upon certain demographic parameters, and track social activity through detailed analytics reports. It also allowed us to build and customize social media contests and custom landing pages while tracking activity from these special promotions. At the time, we were under particular pressure from our executive leadership to justify the need for a social media presence and its associated hard and soft costs. Shoulet helped us put a professional face on our social efforts and helped provide us with the data we needed to show meaningful lead generation and potential ROI. We used Shoutlet across multiple departments and one of the things we heard regularly from our admins was that, after they'd received their training, it was easy to use and very broad in scope.,The ability to manage and publish to various social accounts from one platform. This feature helped us to have a cohesive social strategy and saved us a lot of time having to go back and forth between accounts. The module that allowed us to build contests and custom landing pages was perhaps my favorite part. For the contests, it proved to be ultra convenient to be able to build, host and run social promotions through the same platform that housed our social accounts and lists. From a landing-page-design standpoint, it was also wonderful and time-effective for each individual department to be able to build professional and dynamic pages themselves rather than tasking it to our web designers who really didn't have the time. I was also very pleased with the customer service we received from the Shoulet team. From the original demo, to the training sessions, all the way through to back-end service maintenance, everyone we dealt with was available, accommodating and friendly. Not entirely common in this day in age.,At the time we didn't have the Shoutlet mobile app (at least not that I was aware of). But this seems to not be the case anymore.,The analytics reports in particular and the detail they provided offered tangible evidence to our executive leadership that our social media presence was actually generating engagement and driving traffic back to our website. I also believe that being able to stream our entire social media presence through one platform saved us (and our web designers) a lot of man hours and allowed even those who weren't that familiar with how to execute a social strategy to do so seamlessly and with little complication.,9,,9,9,n/a,Shoutlet, Robust Platform with IssuesShoutlet is being used by the Social Media Department. It is used to schedule content across our social media platform and for creating and maintaining canvas pages for contests and/or events. It also aids in measuring ROI. Generally, it saves time by allowing content to be pre scheduled and due to the integration of canvas pages when a landing page is required for a contest/event.,Shouts (posts) can be created for multiple platforms at once. Very useful when needing to share a message across multiple platforms. Reporting is robust. The CRM tool is very useful, overall, despite some issues.,When submitting Tech Therapy tickets, some are escalated to developers as it is an issue beyond the Therapist's ability to troubleshoot. You will never hear from them again. Some SCRM features are buggy and have yet to be addressed by the development team. For example, Twitter mentions do not all load into the corresponding stack. The mobile app does not integrate many of the features. Some of the options available in SCRM are not present on this platform, though it is supposed to be a mobile version of SCRM.,Positive: Hours saved from the ability to pre-schedule content and design landing pages. Positive: Reporting features are useful for charting data to demonstrate ROI. Negative: Hours lost due to buggy SCRM tools and reliance on native versions of social media platforms.,7,,3,7So many social media tools that start with "S" but here's one where the S is for Shoutlet and Services!Shoutlet was used across the whole organization to manage the social media channels. It helped to streamline the management of content and push of content to our sales reps.,Customer Service - very professional Customization of the application to meet the organizations model Attentive to details Very professional,Documentation of the application Proactive around application issues instead of being reactive,The application allowed us to streamline overall content and provided governance around social media management,9,,9,8,Social Marketing Hub,9Much praise for ShoutletShoutlet was being used as the marketing team's social media management tool. This was a helpful dashboard that helped us manage our customer service issues, create engaging contests, and deliver analytics for a monthly social media report. The information gleaned from our social media analytics guided critical business decisions from product promotions to event sponsorships.,The marketing team loved utilizing Shoutlet's Canvas tool which allows you to design and manage multi-channel social contests. These contests significantly increased our brand's engagement. The customer support is great. Your account manager hosts monthly calls to update you of product enhancements and to suggest ways to enhance your social strategy for upcoming campaigns. The support team is helpful in teaching how to use the tool. They also have a library of resources to help you walk through each function of the tool. Shoutlet provides frequent webinars on social media best practices. They are the best webinars out there.,The cost of the product is steep and business leaders aren't totally convinced of social media's value so it's a hard to sell to leadership. There's a lot of competition. There are some social media management tools that integrate much more with sales platforms that help show ROI better.,7,Faster, better customer service - we received e-mail alerts whenever a customer made a post on social Increased engagement on our social pages surrounding events due to frequent contests,,4Shoutlet ReviewShoutlet is used as a content distribution platform throughout the corporate communications department within my organization. Each of the business units within corporate communications is utilizing the tool. I personally use the platform to schedule social media content as well as to track social metrics and shorten URLs which I post on social. We utilize the platform as a social media management tool.,Metric Tracking - I am able to pull metrics for all of the accounts I have linked through Shoutlet. It is a quick and easy way to pull all of my social metrics at once. Content Scheduling - I am able to schedule content through Shoutlet and track metrics after the content has been published. Custom URL Shortener - I prefer to use this tool to a tool like bit.ly for shortening URLs.,I'd like to see Instagram and Pinterest integrated into the platform.,9,One stop shop for pulling social metrics. Able to manage all of my social presence in one place. Assist with pulling reports / trends of our social media usage.,,9
Shoutlet (Discontinued)

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Reviews

Shoutlet (Discontinued)
Showing 19 of 39 Shoutlet (Discontinued) ratings and reviews.

Meg Ruggieri profile photo
November 18, 2015

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet: You'll Pay to Play but Worth the Money!"

• SocialMadeSimple
Shoutlet is infinitely more advanced than SocialMadeSimple. It is a much more complex and in-depth platform. We actually changed to SocialMadeSimple after Shoutlet and I miss how easy to use and advanced it was in comparison. It was a money decision but if they were the same price, I would absolutely insist we go back.
Read Meg Ruggieri's full review
Alissa Calomino profile photo
September 30, 2015

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "We Shout for Shoutlet"

Alternatives Considered

We evaluated over 10 products in addition to the one we were using at the time. I am not comfortable naming them but some were better in specific areas but less broadly focused. Our criteria focused on automation, approvals, record retention, legal discovery and reputation management. We also currently use Radian6 in conjunction with the tool.
Read Alissa Calomino's full review
Lisa Adams profile photo
March 18, 2015

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet: Social Media Management tool that works well, looks great."

Alternatives Considered

Shoutlet looks and works head and shoulders above Hootsuite (particularly the free version). With great customer support, clean user interfaces, an easily accessible calendar, incredible tracking options and the versatile contests feature I truly feel all of our social media management needs are met within the Shoutlet platform, with room for us to grow. We are still looking at new platforms to expand into and Shoutlet is continually improving and expanding their offerings. The addition of the new bookmarklet tool will cut the time it takes me to cull through potential content for posting in half, if not more.
Read Lisa Adams's full review
Adam Hubka profile photo
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet has everything your business needs to succeed with social media"

Alternatives Considered

While the other social media management platforms each had their own strengths, Shoutlet seemed to have the best overall package of features, usability, and price. Shoutlet also had the best reseller opportunities, so that was a big positive in our evaluation.
Read Adam Hubka's full review
Carie Schelfhaudt profile photo
April 19, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet Works for Us, and it WILL Work for You!"

Alternatives Considered

There are many social media management platforms on the market today, but Shoutlet is (by far) the most all-inclusive product I have had the privilege of using on a daily basis. From posting across multiple channels, to easy-to-build Facebook tabs and contests, as well as centralized calendaring and reporting, Shoutlet excels at all aspects of social media management. And, their customer service team helps me to do my job with ease, knowing that help and advice is only a phone call away.
Read Carie Schelfhaudt's full review
Tim Demeter profile photo
April 17, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "If social is your business, Shoutlet will make your life easier"

• Wildfire
We found that Shoutlet rose to the top both in terms of software and in the people behind it. The software is well designed, diverse and easy to use. We also rated the customer service of the Shoutlet team to be top notch. Their support staff is intelligent, responsive and friendly.
Read Tim Demeter's full review
Kimberly Fletcher profile photo
April 16, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued): "Shoutlet Review – Easy to use and increases efficiency"

Alternatives Considered

Prior to Shoutlet, we used Hootsuite Pro, and we still actually use it on occasion. Hootsuite has a great product but we found that Shoutlet offered a more robust, valuable product that helped us meet our needs better. We also explored Offerpop, but again, we found that Shoutlet had more to offer for the price. Other similar products like Radian6 were simply out of our price range. I mentioned that we're such a small team and just not ready to dive in with a full enterprise solution yet.
Read Kimberly Fletcher's full review
Laura Vanderbilt profile photo
February 06, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet an Excellent, Well-supported Tool for Larger Orgs"

Alternatives Considered

Shoutlet was more robust than TweetDeck, and of course could handle multiple types of social accounts, while TweetDeck only handled our Twitter accounts at the time. But I continued to use TweetDeck for it's language translation capabilities. While not perfect translations by any means, they worked in a pinch when we had to release information fast and could not bring a translator into the mix.
Read Laura Vanderbilt's full review
Kaity Fischer profile photo
January 13, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued): "Shoutlet Review"

Alternatives Considered

Easiest one to answer: Shoutlet is easy to use. The whole idea of using one platform to manage social is to make it easier for us. Shoutlet is clean, intuitive, and just plain simple (yet lets us look at a complex amount of data). Other platforms can take longer to navigate which defeats the point of efficiency for employees.
Read Kaity Fischer's full review
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet Excels at Meeting Customer's Requests While Consistently Improving Tool To Exceed Industry Expectations"

Alternatives Considered

The main reason that we selected Shoutlet over other competitors was the ease of use, content tagging and ability to work seamlessly across a variety of functions. It was in a sense the entire package in once place. Social content management, social listening, social analytics and more. It's been the best bang for our buck and compared to all the above mentioned products it really just offered the whole picture for one price. We still use additional analytics to measure social results as well but Shoutlet is the easiest approach to adapt your social strategy into one solid format.
November 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Shoutlet, Robust Platform with Issues"

Alternatives Considered

Other tools offer superior community management options. Shoutlet's reporting tools and integration with Kenshoo are superior. Integrated canvas pages make the platform stand out. The main reason we selected Shoutlet was due to the integrated canvas pages.
August 04, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Review: "Much praise for Shoutlet"

Alternatives Considered

Shoutlet is one of the better social media management tools out there. It was a valuable tool to our large credit union which definitely needed a management tool for its increasing customer service issues arising on social media. The ability for our team to work together and receive alerts for customer service issues was a big reason why we selected Shoutlet as our tool of choice.
January 13, 2014

Shoutlet (Discontinued): "Shoutlet Review"

Alternatives Considered

I have not evaluated other tools. Shoutlet was in place at my organization when I began and I do not see any reason to re-evaluate other tools. Shoutlet meets and exceeds our needs.

Filtering out noise/spam (1)
Content planning and scheduling (1)
Audience targeting (1)
Workflow management (1)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
Customer interaction histories (1)
Lead generation (1)
Content marketing (1)
Campaigns and promotions (1)
Twitter (1)
Facebook (1)
LinkedIn (1)
Google+ (1)
Campaign success analytics (1)
Real-time tracking (1)
Competitor analysis (1)

About Shoutlet (Discontinued)

Shoutlet was acquired by Spredfast in August 2015.

Shoutlet (Discontinued) Competitors

Adobe Social, Buddy Media, Oracle Social Cloud, Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No