Overall Satisfaction with SignUpGenius
In my workplace, I am the primary user of SignUpGenius. As a youth pastor, I plan many events, often utilizing a variety of volunteers. SignUpGenius is an excellent tool for getting people to participate in these events. It helps us get a headcount of who might be coming to an event; it helps us meet the need of filling volunteer positions, and it helps me in my overall planning and preparations for many events.
- Easy to implement.
- Great free design options.
- Provides you with a link to send your constituents when completed.
- Occasionally difficult to edit a spreadsheet.
- Sometimes confusing when setting up a spreadsheet with dates and time slots.
- Would love even more free designs than what is offered.
- Ability to choose dates and times to sign up.
- Easy to share the link with our people.
- Helped us generate constituent involvement.
- Helped us foster a sense of unity and participation among the group.
- Helped us have effective Sunday morning services and youth events.
We briefly used another sign-up website called "Bring the Cups."Needless to say, this website did not nearly offer the same amount of robust features as SignUpGenius did. Bring the Cups was streamlined and simple, but it bordered on simplistic. In all honesty, Bring the Cups did not nearly meet our needs the way SignUpGenius did. Consequently, I returned to using SignUpGenius as quickly as possible.
Do you think SignUpGenius delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SignUpGenius's feature set?
Did SignUpGenius live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SignUpGenius go as expected?
Would you buy SignUpGenius again?
If you are planning large events and you need an accurate headcount, the SignUpGenius is for you! Additionally, if you are trying to get a variety of volunteers to meet various needs, then you should really check out SignUpGenius! One specific way that we have used SignUpGenius is by getting the parents of our youth ministry students to bring refreshments to youth groups on Sunday mornings. We set up a SignUpGenius sign-up sheet where they can all sign up for various Sundays to bring refreshments, which really helps our students focus on Sundays.