IBM Watson Campaign Automation Review: "Silverpop Engage - with long term use improves your email marketing"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationIBM Watson Campaign AutomationUnspecified7.8781012013-11-04T20:30:46.150Z
- Silverpop Engage is pretty user friendly. Coming from MailChimp experience, I really needed that.
- Silverpop Engage offers great customer service for their product and I definitely utilized it.
- Engage helped me deliver a massive amount of emails at once.
- I tried to use the 24 hour help once and I wasn't able to get someone immediately. So I panicked and got stressed out about the project and its status.
- Uploading a custom template was challenging for me as a non designer and non programmer. The functionality was difficult to understand and not as user friendly.
- The segmenting process was very long, but it was helpful to have support. Still could the process get a little more simple?
- I don't think that I was using Silverpop Engage for long enough to really access this. When I joined the company, we they were having email "spam complaint" issues because the list had not been contacted in so long. So they were bouncing from email marketing platform to email marketing platform. Silverpop Engage was the most expensive option, but almost like the last resort to resolve our issues with spam. So that's why we picked it. But I only had a few months to correct all of that damage and really more time was necessary.
If still at the company, I would have recommended that we remain with Silverpop in order to continue improving our list.