Overall Satisfaction with Silverpop Engage
Our IT and Marketing departments use Silverop Engage to send B2B and B2C emails. We've been dabbling in automation, which SilverPop has been developing excellent solutions for. We've also used Silverpop Transact, the Email Insights add-on powered by Litmus for mobile testing/reporting and Silverpop Survey. If you have a chance to attend its annual Amplify conference, definitely go! The whole Silverpop team is super friendly and I was able to gain enough knowledge to introduce mobile (responsive) emails to our marketing team.
- Customer Support
- Partnerships with data, marketing, social media and other companies that can beef up your marketing in connection to email. (They understand that we don't work in a silo!)
- Reliability - Glitches are very rare and handled right away. We never worry that our data will be safe or that our emails will be delivered. You can trust the product and company.
- SilverPop Survey is outdated, but it's not a main focus of the company. It worked for small projects but we had to find a different company when we started surveying on a large scale.
- It's been difficult to fully sync our data with SilverPop, but I think this is more a lack of time/resources on my company's end that SilverPop's. It definitely takes some effort to take full advantage of the product though. My job is just more manual that it could be at times because of this.
- Increased engagement with our customers. It's constantly helping us drive customers to our phones, websites and social media sites, which equals more $$ in the long run!
- Increased revenue for our online shopping scenarios
We have 0 reasons to jump ship! I don't know of a better product for our business needs at this time.
Silverpop is excellent for small to large businesses, but if you are a mom-and-pop shop or just starting, it may be more expensive than you're willing to pay initially. However, it's worth every penny as soon as you have a budget for it. We had deliverability issues before we used Silverpop.