SmartRecruiters Review 86 of 86
Review: "SmartRecruiters for professional services firms"
Craig Single profile photo
January 28, 2014

Review: "SmartRecruiters for professional services firms"

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Team
Modules Used
All

Overall Satisfaction

We use SmartRecruiters to manage our applicants for internal positions and also for clients that we are filling high level positions within their companies. We use it across the entire organization and replaced an antiquated process of managing our pipeline of current and future candidates.
  • Integration to social media recruiting outlets like LinkedIn, Twitter.
  • Simple, mobile friendly, application process for all candidates.
  • Manages thousands of current and former applicants.
  • Manages the entire process from application to hiring candidates. One less thing I need to worry about. It always works!
  • Complete mobile application that mirrors the online version. The app is great, but still improving.
  • One click integration with our HRIS.
  • It has made it possible for me to process and reply to over 1500 applicants a year, which would not have been possible with our old system.
I initially selected SmartRecruiters because there were little to no fees associated with the product. However, I'd pay for the service with no hesitation.
Great customer service, great product.
It is a great solution for the majority of businesses in the United States that are middle market, mid-sized and smaller.