Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
It's being used across the company to track employees and for adding comments to the candidate's profile.
- Has a lot of filters to get exactly the job or candidate you want to view.
- iIt's very user friendly to post jobs and update a candidate's status.
- I like the reporting tool, it shows where we are coming short in the recruiting process.
- Glitches from time to time.
- The smartrecruiters app could be better with more functionality.
The candidate experience has been great since smartrecruiters has a good way of tracking candidates' statuses so we know where the candidate is in the process and get them ready for orientation. No more using spreadsheets and a white board, smartrecruiters' tracking function makes recruiters' life easy.
Hiring managers like to see the candidate traffic flow and view resumes as they come in. It's a good way for the hiring managers to be involved in the process and a good collaboration exercise for the team. Hiring managers can also give feedback right away rather than waiting for days.
- Positive impact is how robust the ATS is
- Strong impact on reporting, tells us if using smartrecruiters is fulfilling our bottom line which it is
- User friendly
SmartRecruiters is well suited for recruiters and hiring managers to make sound decisions on candidates.
SmartRecruiters Feature Ratings
As I mentioned earlier, SR has all the capabilities to make organizations recruiting department successful. Has all the features a recruiter needs to fulfill full cycle recruiting efforts.
No, we use SmartRecruiters as a standalone recruiting solution.
We felt SR had a strong capability to track candidates profiles and statuses as a stand alone. SR is that beneficial that we wanted to cut cost and use it as a standalone product.
HackerRank, Linkedin and reporting.
Evaluating SmartRecruiters and Competitors
Yes - brass ring, we wanted something cheaper and more robust and we made the right call with smart recruiters. the reporting tool in brass ring didn't give us much data we needed to make key decisions, smart recruiters is more detailed and gives us ideas on the market data itself rather than just applicant flow.