Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
It is used by our HR department and hiring managers of the respective team. I have been using it for the past year and it is user friend for me as we can do tasks multiple ways. I do not find any issues; however, we have to train the hiring manager to use SmartRecruiters.
- My job gets easy as the communication with the candidate is saved in SmartRecruiters
- Can track a candidate's progress
- Any previous job application by the candidate or the past status of their job application is stored in SmartRecruiters
- Bullhorn ATS & CRM
SmartRecruiters is connected with LinkedIn and it is very user friendly. I can even reply from my email account to the candidates and the conversation is saved in SmartRecruiters, which makes a recruiter's life easy. We can add reviews and ratings for candidates so it helps our progress in choosing from multiple candidates for a particular role.
Do you think SmartRecruiters delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SmartRecruiters's feature set?
Did SmartRecruiters live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SmartRecruiters go as expected?
Would you buy SmartRecruiters again?
I haven't had a chance to contact support team so far.
- Easy to use
- Can do tasks multiple ways
- Easy to communicate with the candidates and other staff members within the organization