Overall Satisfaction with SmartSearch ATS
At Novotus, we use SmartSearch ATS as our internal applicant tracking system for hiring internally. We also use SmartSeach for our one-off clients that we hire a couple positions for sporadically. It is not being used across the entire organization. We use a lot of different applicant tracking systems for all of our different clients.
- SmartSearch ATS is great as an applicant tracking system. It is very easy to use, but could use some tweaking.
- SmartSearch ATS is really great for easily posting to free job boards.
- SmartSearch ATS has a lot of applications and allows a lot of template creations for every different point of the process.
- SmartSearch ATS is VERY temperamental. It is hard to move around from one page to another without losing all data.
- SmartSearch ATS reporting is awful. There are not a lot of reports that you can pull as cleanly as I have found on other ATSs.
- SmartSearch ATS is very hard to train new people on. It is confusing and there are different ways of doing things.
- We have been able to internally hire through SmartSearch ATS.
- We can track applicants.
- We can sufficiently post jobs to our company site and job boards.
I think that there are other applicant tracking systems that are way easier to use and a lot cleaner. The only time that I like SmartSearch ATS is when it generates an email template whenever I move a candidate over in the process. I can set the template I want and it always pops up and fills in the exact data.