November 26, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Snagit
We use Snagit to show small videos and tutorials of how to update websites. We also use it to illustrate updates in design and for art direction on websites and design files.
- Very good at quick screen captures
- Great a explanatory videos
- Good to point out issues and proof design documents and provide direction
- I also use it to annotate sketches and illustrate concepts.
- Sometimes the scrolling feature doesn't work the way it should. I often have problems when capturing a website through the scroll feature.
- I just downloaded the newest version and I think it will address some of my concerns with layering. Sometimes a base layer is hard to manage.
- I would like to capture YouTube videos and have the ability to download them. I use other software now for that.
- Quicker to answer questions that clients have.
- Great for help desk issues.
- Allows us to work smarter and faster with low overhead of training.