Works will with our monitoring products.
https://www.trustradius.com/virtualization-managementSolarWinds Virtualization ManagerUnspecified8.477101
Roland Biggerstaff profile photo
September 28, 2018

Works will with our monitoring products.

Score 8 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager

We use it in our IT department for quick access from dashboards we currently use with other SolarWinds products. It shows the various health statuses and information of our VMs and centralizes our alerting and troubleshooting across all our virtualization, server hardware, and network switching. It is very useful for capacity planning and creating cases for upgrades/replacements.
  • Gives me useful detail on every object and the ability to drill into more detailed data is great.
  • The ability to predict when resources will become constrained.
  • Emailed alerts that and the ability to customize them.
  • Licensing. Difficult- expensive- constant sales cycle
  • The reporting capability alerts us to some potential problems so we could address them before for we they come real issues.
  • I don't do any ROI in my position so I can comment on it.
Saves me time trying to isolate issues in the network, and trace them back to the root cause.
The Virtualization Manager was an add-in for the Network/switching monitoring so I was able to make a case for other products.
If you are using other SolarWinds products it integrates well and is easy to learn.