Navigable and motivating
May 24, 2022

Navigable and motivating

Overall Satisfaction with Spiff

I mostly used spiff to keep an eye on my commissions in sales. Each time I made a sale, I would check in a day or two later to make sure that the sale was credited toward me. Toward the end of the month, I could see if I had reached my quota. I also made sure that the compensation per sale matched up with my contract.
  • Compares expected versus actual commission
  • Gives live updates on compensation
  • As a setter, I could keep track of how long my closers were doing as well
  • Have somewhere where you can put in your expected compensation to compare with actual
  • Choose the visuals they use, like a pie chart
  • Live updates are exciting and motivating to make sales people want to sell more
  • Increased transparency
Visuals are easy to interpret and tabs make navigation easy. Color schemes are pleasing to the eye and professional. SSO makes it easy to access through Okta and other services. I could also receive updates through email that reminded me to check in whenever it was necessary to keep track.
There were a couple of times where I had concerns and quickly saw them resolved. I extrapolated that to mean that any concerns I have in the future would be resolved. Overall, that increased my trust but I would be fairly compensated for achieved goals in the future. Even in cases where I exceeded my goals.
I don't have experience with similar products

Do you think Spiff delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Spiff's feature set?

Did Spiff live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Spiff go as expected?

Would you buy Spiff again?

It's well suited for somebody who has a base plus commission, especially when a portion of their commission is based on other people's performance that they might not have immediate access to information on. I'm not aware of how it'd be very useful to my knowledge for someone who's on salary.

Spiff Feature Ratings