Spredfast Review 23 of 61
Review: "Spredfast is great for large organizations to keep track of social posting!"
Updated January 22, 2018

Score 10 out of 101

Modules Used
Conversations, Intelligence

Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast

Spredfast is being used across our marketing (including agency), legal, trademark, and other departments. It addresses the business problem of teams posting directly to a platform before getting appropriate approvals - this allows our corporate reputation to have another layer of security in order to be protected much better than it was previously.
  • Corporate reputation security - extra layer of approvals is very helpful.
  • Through intelligence, our teams can monitor talk across social and know when something important surfaces.
  • Spredfast conversations allows us to see and filter all posts, whether visible on a page or dark and promoted posts.
  • I'm looking forward to having Spredfast Audience ready but FB API issue may limit this.
  • Spredfast can improve some of its search capabilities for larger companies who have many pages of data.
  • I would like to see an overall calendar viewing of a sector's initiatives up front vs. having to filter for them on an initiative.
Social media is very important to my company's overall strategy. Although our consumer response team doesn't use Spredfast like the marketing and agency teams do, you can definitely see how much mktg has to use this for success. By forcing approvals in the system, the company is much more satisfied with the layer of protection.
Our company hasn't used the customer care piece yet as for our large scale it's not quite financially ready for us.
The most important integration is with our company's sign on system. Everyone employee has a unique code and password that they use to login to company resources. The integration with this system is critical.
Spredfast was more valuable to the company than Sprout Social because it works large scale much better and the organization is superb.
I actually haven't used Spredfast user groups to my knowledge but the Spredfast Summit was one of the best vendor summits I've ever attended and allowed for a ton of networking. I will be going again!
Spredfast is suited for companies who want to monitor posts that will be published to social media. The system is very capable in handling a large amount of employees, data, and also auto-import posts that weren't done within the platform. This is particularly helpful because it allows you to see a full picture of posts versus just what's done inside the tool.

Spredfast Feature Ratings

Role-based user permissions & privileges
Mobile access

Spredfast Support

Support

My Spredfast customer partners are fantastic, are available whenever I need them, and take care to ensure all issues are fixed or on the agenda. I am so pleased with the support we receive that I don't even have to worry about checking in on items that arise because they bring them up with statuses!

Spredfast Customer Support Pros and Cons

Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None

Bug Resolution

Yes - I have reported bugs on behalf of myself and other users and I am always pleased with the quick responses and resolution.

Exceptional Examples of Spredfast Support

One time there was an issue in Conversations where users couldn't "publish now" and my customer partner immediately looked into it and got the engineers involved. They had a fix published to production within a couple days with an explanation I could share with my users. So great!