Updated January 24, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast
We are using Spredfast Conversations for the marketing department only. It addresses our need to publish on social media, answer and respond to customer service queries, and track and monitor trends. It has been very helpful so far and we continue to see a lot of use for it in the upcoming future.
- Track and monitor conversations.
- Allow for publishing.
- Allow for moderation and approval of comments and posts.
- Sometimes the approval process can get a bit convoluted.
- Would love to see more ways to track who is responding to certain comments.
- Would like to see more opportunity for the platform to help with proofreading of posts.
Percolate and Curalate both offer similar features as Spredfast Conversations. We ended up selecting Spredfast conversations again because we were already familiar with how it worked, didn't have any major issues with it in the past, and saw no reason to discontinue our partnership with the platform in order to move to a different one.
Spredfast Conversations is more suited to situations which require a coordinated team effort to manage feeds, track customer responses, and respond to particular conversations. Spredfast Conversations also works great as a publishing platform, allowing for multiple rounds of approval if necessary, or just posting straight away if no approval is needed.
Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium) Feature Ratings
10 - The people in our organization who use Spredfast represent a variety of business functions. We have people who are active in community management who use the platform, people who work in customer service and very closely with our community management team to respond to customers, content producers who help with publishing content, and strategists to analyze content produced.
- Spredfast conversations has positively impacted our response time for customers.
- It has also allowed us to publish consistently, while also allowing us to track our content performance and consumer sentiment.
Overall the usability of Spredfast is pretty intuitive, although at some points I thought it traded ease of use for overall usefulness.
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using