Overall Satisfaction with Spryker Cloud Commerce OS
We use Spryker as the technological platform for our global webshop. The webshop is our main revenue channel, generating 80% of our global sales, and is being used to scale the business internationally, implement the latest features quickly and offer an excellent user experience across all devices.
- Clean code and architecture
- Flexibility due to its modular approach
- No extensive CMS or PIM sytem integrated
- It is key to have access to experieinced developers who can handle the system
- We could expand to new markets with local country versions faster
- We have been able to cope with much more traffic whilst loading the site significantly faster than with the predeceasing system
- We increased our release cycles substantially and were therefore to patch new features or fix bugs faster
Our developers received excellent training over a long period of time in the Berlin office and online.
Our developers had to get used to the new system, but saw the advantages of the architecture rather quickly. We managed to keep all our developers on-board and were able to attract new talent thanks to the code of the Spryker Cloud Commerce. Note, as mentioned before, it is key, that one has access to experienced developers when one chooses to work with Spryker.
Do you think Spryker Cloud Commerce OS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Spryker Cloud Commerce OS's feature set?
Did Spryker Cloud Commerce OS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Spryker Cloud Commerce OS go as expected?
Would you buy Spryker Cloud Commerce OS again?
Spryker Cloud Commerce is well suited for companies who want to embrace new technologies fast and have a tendency to invest and believe in technology as a competitive differentiator going forward. It helps to scale and test new features fast and with the right developers one can beat the competition by being more modern, user centric and up-to-date with the latest integration of third-party-technologies.
In case a company doesn’t have inhouse (web) IT knowledge or lacks the support of an experienced agency, it is recommendable to find a less advanced solution.