Overall Satisfaction with Square POS
We use Square POS in our organization to take credit cards online from our online e-commerce site. This has made taking credit card payments very easy. Also we use the Square reader for the iPhone when we have in person sales. It is a great time saver.
- Tracks payments well.
- Pays in a timely fashion.
- Can always check payment online.
- You can create an item list when using it for direct sales and set default prices for items.
- I don't have any negatives with Square.
- We can easily take credit cards online.
- We can take credit cards in person at fairs as well with the reader.
- Ease of use.
- The fact that Square has low fees helps to get a good ROI, the fact that you can get paid instantly from your customer on the spot.
I have found Square to be quite reliable and easy to use. The reports that Square has to offer where you can check your sales daily, weekly, or monthly is also a positive perk. The feature that you can create an invoice or estimate on the spot and email or text it helps to create that instant gratification.
Anytime I have had an issue (rarely) I contacted Square and it was fixed in a timely fashion. In all the years that I have been using Square I can say it has been quite reliable. Even when my developer was setting up my website and needed some assistance, he was always able to get answers quickly.
Square is easy to set up and use. Once you use it a few times you become a pro. It is fast and the process time is quick so you get your funds into your account within 48-72 hours. Also you can take all types of credit cards or debit cards. Square is a powerful tool and an asset to any business that accepts credit cards.
Do you think Square POS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Square POS's feature set?
Did Square POS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Square POS go as expected?
Would you buy Square POS again?