July 06, 2021
XsolisHospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Strikedeck
We use Strikedeck as our main CRM tool to capture client health and overviews. It helps us understand which clients we need to focus on by painting a picture of client health. Using the integration points with Outlook and JIRA allows us to work on our clients from one screen.
- Pulls in Outlook information - this allows me to understand my calendar for a specific client in any given week.
- Pulls in JIRA information.
- Scores client health.
- Next steps: I want one field where I can write myself a narrative of what's happening with a client and what my next steps are.
- Integration seems janky... sometimes things get erased randomly or integration points on specific account seem to break down... big bummer when this happens
- It's helped us understand which clients are declining in health which has led to high client retention.
Do you think Strikedeck (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Strikedeck (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Strikedeck (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Strikedeck (discontinued) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Strikedeck (discontinued) again?
I think the only thing holding me back from a 10 is the fact that I don't have that next step field and integration seems to break at times.
I think it works well in a healthcare IT sales/account management vertical simply because of its integration with our customer support system and Outlook. If set correctly, it can be very powerful. I think the note taking functionality could be scaled back to be more simple.
Strikedeck (discontinued) Feature Ratings
Help desk / support tickets
Customer health scoring
Customer health trends
Role-based user permissions