Overall Satisfaction with Symantec Endpoint Security
Our company uses Symantec Endpoint Security for approximately 500 Windows-based PCs across our organization. In general, Symantec does what it is supposed to and it detects and blocks attacks at the endpoint level. The Symantec software is very easy going on PC resources and does not seem to bog down the system and simply works.
- Endpoint Security
- Blocking Malware
- Decent Firewall protection
- Centrally Managed software
- The merger with Broadcom ruffled some feathers for sure and was very sloppy. At one point Broadcom/Symantec was going to stop supporting all business customers but they seem to have reversed course and are now offering renewals for existing clients.
- No endpoint AV product is 100% effective and occasionally some malware will sneak through.
- Endpoint Security, blocking threats
- Centrally managed installs
- Nice reporting features.
Symantec Endpoint Security stacks up very well against the competition. One thing that is very different about Symantec compared to the competitors is that Symantec will not steal all your PC resources and will run fine with most applications. Some other AV products are overly sensitive and will destroy PC resources, but Symantec does a very good job and will not do this to your machine.
Do you think Symantec Endpoint Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Symantec Endpoint Security's feature set?
Did Symantec Endpoint Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Symantec Endpoint Security go as expected?
Would you buy Symantec Endpoint Security again?
Symantec Endpoint Security is well suited for any Windows-based operating system and their centrally managed software will help corporations of all sizes maintain their installs. The endpoint security product might not be the best product for home-based users but Symantec offers many flavors of its product for those customers.