Seasoned User & Happy!
September 14, 2021
Seasoned User & Happy!
Team Lead in Human ResourcesHospital & Health Care Company, 10,001+ employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX
We use Symphony Talent in our Talent Acquisition department that recruits for 16 medical centers and facilities across the state of Maryland. Our recruitment team and organization needed an all-encompassing, robust recruitment marketing platform that included career site management, SEO, job distribution, a CRM, and data analytics to assess the ROI of our paid advertising partnerships.
- Career Site Management
- Robust marketing campaign tools
- Easily integrates with a number of our vendor partnerships
- Customer service
- A more streamlined process between Symphony Talent and SmashFly products
- Would love to see them add an ATS to their list of products. In a perfect world, I would want one system that does it all.
- Job distribution and updates pushed to our career site in real-time
- Increase in applicant conversions
- Higher ranking of jobs in job searches because of SEO
- Increase in CTR on email campaigns - robust email campaign design and scheduling options
It was like night and day. Success Factors had horrible customer service and we had very limited control over the platform. When we transitioned to SmashFly, their customer service was excellent and we had complete control over the system to make any changes we needed quickly. The technical support with SmashFly is also one of the best I've seen in the business. Their turnaround time is pretty quick when compared to others.
Do you think Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX's feature set?
Did Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX go as expected?
Would you buy Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX again?
I think all organizations both small and large could benefit from Symphony Talent. It is a must to have a recruitment marketing platform these days given it's a job-seekers market. It is more important today more than ever to capture and nurture leads for your organization and keep them updated on jobs and things happening related to the culture of your organization. Organizations with less than 100 people may be able to get away without it.