Overall Satisfaction with Tableau Server
We use Tableau Server as a data visualization tool for our customers. Our proprietary data are delivered to our customers via Tableau Server. Tableau Server is installed on our servers and we provide our customers with an URL for them to engage with our data and analyze them. Seriously TrustRadius, I don't know what to write anymore.
- Data Visualization
- Data Interaction
- Flexibility to find the best visualization
- Handling of Licenses
- The "Activation Key" business is a thing of the past millennium, in 2022 it is ridiculous
- Customer Service is HORRIBLE
- Just don't ever buy it, it will make your life miserable.
- Their horrible Customer Service jeopardize our business. They NEVER solve problems
- The risk of something going wrong in their whole backend mess is very high
- It requires hiring expert Tableau people who knows all the problems
Do you think Tableau Server delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tableau Server's feature set?
Did Tableau Server live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tableau Server go as expected?
Would you buy Tableau Server again?
The software is powerful but very difficult to use. You need external support. Some design decisions are just outright demented.
If you have a problem, they answer after 30 days. They give you a link where you find the "solution". The link doesn't work or it is wrong. Other 30 days, another link. And so on, forever and ever.
The software is ok, but it was developed by people with their heads in the 80s and the Customer Service is so horrible that you don't want ever to do business with them. And since they have been acquired by Salesforce, things have only gotten worse, from ridiculous to plain farce.