Overall Satisfaction with Tailwind
We use Tailwind to raise Mental Health Awareness, as it directly relates to our clients, and also as a means of recruiting on social media platforms such as Pinterest. Overall, interested candidates see our social media pages and see what we are passionate about, the events we are a part of and want to be a part of our organization. Through the utilization of Tailwind, we can keep our social media page updated and active without dedicating too much time to scrolling on Pinterest or stressing about how many pins to post each day.
- The extension for Chrome and Safari has been EXTREMELY helpful. Through research and continuing education, we frequently see information we'd like to share with our audience and the extension has made this so easy.
- The SmartLoop feature is great for times when we get busy and may not have the time to add new things to our queue. I know even if I had zero time to devote to social media that day, I was still active and getting information to our candidates.
- Interface is extremely user friendly. A lot of time these programs that are supposed to help us and bring ease to our workload are so complicated and intense that they cause more stress than they relieve. This is not true with Tailwind. Tailwind is easy to use and truly does take a load of stress off us as an organization.
- I can not wait for the day that Tailwind has a functionality for Twitter and Facebook, this would be my number one item for improvement.
5 - These employees are primarily a part of our recruitment and retention team, as well as our public relations and media teams. I think all our employees benefit from Tailwind as it helps us attract prime candidates for the organization.
- Such a positive impact as it has definitely helped us grow our audience, our workplace community, and our overall following on social media.
- Return on Investment for sure because it has brought in several new employees.