Overall Satisfaction with TeamSupport
It is being used by our Client Support team. It enables us to keep accurate customer contact records that are easily visible to the entire team.
- We switched to Team Support from a home-grown system, and the new system allows us to easily collaborate between departments. We have three different departments within our Client Services Team and collaboration of this kind is very important. The implementation of Team Support made us more streamlined and efficient. For example, multiple people might be working on a single ticket and it's easy to see all the people who are working on it and a history of what has happened with the ticket so far.
- Voice mails to our Support line drop right into Team Support making it easy for every team member to access them if necessary. Prior to this we could only listen to and save voice mails in our phone system which was not tied into our homegrown merchant note system.
- It is not consistent in how it responds to commands. For example, the system sometimes prompts the question "Do you want this to be visible?" once "Visible to Customers" is checked when completing a ticket action, but this message does not appear consistently. This is a very helpful caution and the system should always display this prompt when "Visible to customers' is selected.
- Another issue is that if I create a ticket and I've selected more than one contact associated with the account name, it's not clear who is receiving email associated with that ticket. If only one recipient replies, does the other recipient see the reply also?
- The UI does not make it very easy to get orphaned tickets assigned to the right customer.
- I am more efficient in my interaction with my clients. Our correspondence is automatically saved in the ticket, whereas before I had to manually transfer emails and phone call details into our own Merchant Notes.
- Incoming customer queries are now automatically filtered by department, saving time for all team members.
- Tracking a client's technical issue.
- Easy research on past tickets
- Ability to see all involved contacts per client
TS keeps adding new features without making sure the program is reliable as-is. The program is frequently offline which makes for significant frustration on my part.
Again while most of the time I CAN access your server, it's offline enough that I can't count on having the software available to me 24/7