TeamViewer for the proshttps://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopTeamViewerUnspecified8.513901012018-03-16T19:40:51.135Z
March 16, 2018
TeamViewer for the pros
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
The technical support team uses TeamViewer to remotely support customers who use our computer-based solutions, and to gather evidence for bugs and issues they are encountering. Obviously, directly viewing the problems with the ability to teach customers remotely is a lot better than just pure phone support. TV makes it easy by making the networking and setup portion of remote support as frictionless as possible.
- Easy setup for users
- Persistent app for repeated remote connections
- Ability to save connections to remote workstations excellent for contract customers who repeatedly will want you to access their systems
- The administrative backend is a bit difficult to understand
- Hard to understand from an administrator standpoint how to get the value out of billing hours, sessions, and so forth for your agents
- Shorten support calls drastically where remote control is possible
- Customers are less frustrated
- Customers learn better by showing vs. telling.
Remote control and support are the strong points. But for things like presentations and more "webex" type show-and-tell usage, TV is too complicated with the setup of the utilities and supporting applications. The VPN and file transfer services are a nice advantage over competitors like gotomeeting and others like it.