Overall Satisfaction with Teamwork Projects
We are using Teamwork Projects across our entire organization, to manage all client activities/tasks/projects, as well as our sales and marketing campaigns and strategies. We use it to manage on a daily, weekly and monthly level as well as to strategically onboard new projects with pre-created task sets and projects.
- Keeps all project information in one place and is accessible to everyone, at the level they need information
- Sets up tasks and sub tasks easily and natively, without having to learn a new workflow or incorporate different natural processes into our every day.
- Allows easy delegation of responsibilities to keep everyone on task.
- We are exploring integrations with Salesforce and HubSpot, both of which are managed through zaps and don't seem particularly functional.
- We have a massive number of projects which makes views for admins very complex. For individual users assigned to only a few projects, this is a non-issue
- Notebooks should have more than one page.
- It has made us more efficient, especially getting new clients on boarded/into start up
- Its made our marketing activities far more streamlined by avoid tedious back and forths in email
- Its made our document management easier to navigate
I've seen dapulse in action and its a good product but much better for small teams and unique tasks. Teamwork has a more sophisticated and clean interface, is easier to navigate and doesn't get overwhelmed with "too many people in the kitchen" as tasks and projects can be shared, assigned as subtasks, etc.
It is well suited for larger organizations with multiple players and many projects. Small teams or individuals probably wouldn't need something so detailed but this allows for a lot of levels of detail and task, categorized on a project level and assigned to individuals as needed. It replaces a lot of work from email-based tasks, so in another "odd fit", probably wouldn't be great for companies unwilling to get out of their inbox.