Teamwork Projects, total win for our productivity and focus.https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementTeamwork ProjectsUnspecified8.91101012018-07-03T00:25:06.034Z
July 02, 2018
Teamwork Projects, total win for our productivity and focus.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Teamwork Projects
We use Teamwork Projects to manage internal and external projects. It gives us one place to go to collaborate on the details of a project. We manage everything from our internal blog schedule to large software projects.
- The user experience keeps things orderly and easy to understand. Valuable information is always in the forefront.
- Ability to shift from lists to cards has been very helpful in many of our projects where things are bouncing around.
- Teamwork Projects is great at having the ability to configure what components are going to be used on a project by project basis. It keeps the focus where it is needed.
- I'd like to have the ability to have at least one member of a client company be a more functional free account. It's hard to keep up with the licenses and remember to shuffle when people are in and out of project and deciding who is a paid account and who is not.
- Wish it had the ability to create a simple web form for support requests or bug submissions to a project without having to use the add on product which is more than we need.
- It has kept projects focused and on track much easier than other solutions. Things are being delivered on time and on budget.
- Teamwork is saving us money as its licensing is much more reasonable than other solutions we have used.
Teamwork Projects is better organized than other online tools. It is well though out and organized. Having the ability to set priorities and order on lists is a big deal for us. The best part was being able to toggle from lists to cards and get a visual indication of what is going on in a project is very important to us as well as our clients. We loved Basecamp, but we out grew it and that's ok. They are a great company and brilliant for their approach to keeping things simple. Smartsheet is too pricey and not as intuitive as we needed. Teamwork is just the right fit.